BAY’s Industrial Service and Repair Centre offers comprehensive reconditioning services to help extend the life of your equipment. Our highly trained and experienced technicians will complete a full assessment with timescale for approval before the reconditioning process begins.
Our services can be completed in house in our custom fitted Repair Centre or On-Site in your premises. Once your equipment is logged in our custom developed, cloud based Asset Care Management Software all completed repairs are available as updates in real-time, for completed client piece-of-mind, and as a report for the client on request.
A selection of the products which we currently service and recondition include :
- Pneumatic cylinders, valves and motors
- Electric motors, fans, heaters and blowers
- Gearboxes, cone reducers and parts indexers
- Vacuum Pumps (rotary claw, dry vane, oil filled, diaphragm, etc)
- Water / Fluid Pumps (centrifugal, lobe, scroll, vane, gear, diaphragm, etc)
- Conveyors, rollers and drive systems
- Temperature controllers, thermo-regulators and cooling systems
- Uninterruptable power supplies (UPS)
- Fluid control valves and actuators
- Filter cleaning and regeneration