The BAY Support Partnership is developed in tandem with each individual clients needs.
Drawing from our wealth of experience, our broad spectrum of client focused services and our innovation, we can offer clients a Support Partnership that is suitable to their specific needs, while flexible to accommodate the ever changing local and global working environments. It includes a dynamic and efficient range of services, with full transparency and utilising the latest in technological advances.
The BAY Maintenance, Repair and Operations Value Chain illustrates our Total Systems Solution, which will extend the life of your capital investments and improve your machine availability while reducing your costs.
It allows the customer to choose which level of support they require giving one point of contact for all service solutions.
Why Choose a Manufacturing Support Partnership with Bay?
- Broad technical knowledge and experience across multiple industries, engineering backgrounds and trades.
- Technical support, product and equipment repair, overhaul, refurbishment and test from our Industrial Service Centre.
- Developing customised programmes to optimise the manufacturing process.
- Developing and improving existing Preventative Maintenance programmes’ to help increase the overall efficiency of the manufacturing facility and reduce costs.
- Increasing equipment uptime and utilisation.
- All equipment and product repairs are managed and controlled through our custom developed Asset Care & Management software.
- Project Management expertise from IPMA certified Project Managers.
- Maintenance management programme which includes “Cloud Maintenance Software”.
- Industrial Staff Solutions.