DZS VSD+ (Dry Claw Vacuum Pump VSD)
The Atlas Copco DZS Dry Claw series are a range of long life and durable pumps with very low maintenance for rough vacuum applications. These compact machines with small footprint deliver high reliability through a rugged and robust design.
DZS Vacuum Pumps can be used in Vacuum Applications such as:
- Product Pick & Place
- CNC Routing/ Clamping
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Plastic Extrusion
- Medical/ Hospital Vacuum
- Cheese Block Forming
Range of Product Choice (select below to download PDF)
Features you can rely on:
- All pumps feature corrosion-resistant stainless-steel claws.
- Built in VSD option available as well as standard pump option.
- Pre-wired, plug and play pressure sensor
- Easy and low cost on-site maintenance
- Class 0 certified, this means the DZS pumps are certified as being harmless to the quality of the ambient air during the process.
- Simple maintenance with contact-free internals eliminating wear
- Compact design with a small footprint.
- Option for humid applications available where a harsh application requires a DZS pump, the pump can include an inlet liquid separator.
DZS VSD+ with HEX@ Grid:
- Multi-Pump Control Unit. Connect up to 16 DZS or GVS VSD+ Pumps from anywhere.
- Improve Energy Efficiency and Maximize Maintenance
- Set up a Back-Up arrangement
- Clear interface to visualize all pumps.
- Automate notifications, alerts and intelligent scheduling.
"Our company have been working with Bay Enterprises for more than 15 years. Now as one of our trusted suppliers and partners they have developed the knowledge and understanding of our business to identify problems independently. They also have the capabilities to develop solutions and execute and implement them. I would have no hesitation in recommending Bay Enterprises as a partner to any other business"
Senior Manager at a Leading Medical Device Manufacturer based in Limerick
"We have worked with Bay Enterprises on a variety of maintenance projects over the past 6 years. We have always found them to be very flexible when called upon, often providing us with fast turn around and solutions for parts critical to our business. It is a great advantage to us here in Boston Scientific to have such a competent service provider which is locally available."